Welcome to PHP Web Development with MySQL
Course Number: 10-152-166
This course introduces the student to dynamic web page development using the PHP programming language and the popular MySQL open source database management software (DBMS). Students will gain LAMP development experience using the Linux operating system, and the Apache web server platform. Students will learn how PHP works, how to effectively use many of its powerful extensions, and how to design and build their own PHP web applications.
- The Syllabus contains the description, requirements, expectations, grading scale, and due dates for this course. Please read the Syllabus!
- We will be using the PHP Web Development with MySQL textbook by Ken Marks, PHP Architect Publishing. This textbook is required for the course.
- You can also purchase the book from Amazon.
- Link to Code Samples from Book
- This course requires all assignments to conform to the Course Coding Standards. Please familiarize yourself with them.